The Hong Kong Network Operators’ Group (HKNOG)
HKNOG 11.0 Conference 2022
Hong Kong, 14th October 2022
The HKNOG Program Committee is now seeking contributions for Presentations for HKNOG 11.0
We are looking for presenters who would:
– Offer a technical presentation on an appropriate topic;
– Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker.
Please submit on-line at:
Call for Papers Opens 1 Aug 2022
First Draft Program Published 7 Sep 2022
Final Deadline for Submissions 15 Sep 2022
Final Program Published 1 Oct 2022
Final Slides Received 7 Oct 2022
Conference Starts 14 Oct 2022
The HKNOG 11.0 agenda and program is organised as a plenary conference.
Topics for the conference must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
– IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
– IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
– Internet backbone operations
– ISP and Carrier services
– IXPs and Peering
– Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
– The Hong Kong Internet
– Network security topics (NSP-SEC, DDoS trend, Anti-Spam, Botnet detection)
– DNS / DNSSEC
– Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
– Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, 3G/LTE/5G, FTTH, Wireless, Metro Ethernet, Fibre Optics, MPLS
– Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, Telepresence, Gaming) and Cloud Computing
– Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
– Data Center
– Satellite Communications
– Submarine Cable Networks
Draft slides for the conference sessions MUST be provided with CfP submissions otherwise the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF or PPT format only.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication on the HKNOG website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The Program Committee will retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational importance.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Program Committee by e-mail at:
pc at hknog.net
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
HKNOG Program Committee